SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking gameplay programmers from junior to senior level for our upcoming titles. The gameplay programmer will work with the technical leadership to implement gameplay systems and features. The ideal candidate has strong gameplay sensibilities, ability to iterate and respond to feedback, and contribute to core systems in all of our games. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Junior level: Implement features and tools from a provided design
- Senior level: Take ownership of major gameplay features or systems, and build new ones from scratch
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators
- Proactively identify and deal with issues in the game
- Fluent in C++
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong game design sensibilities
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
- Junior level: Experience making a mod for a game, or building a small personal/team game
- Senior level: Shipped AAA game
- Unreal Experience
- A computer science or related degree.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.