Senior Gameplay Programmer
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer for our upcoming titles. The Senior Gameplay Programmer will work with the technical leadership to implement game play systems and features. The ideal candidate has strong gameplay sensibilities, ability to iterate and respond to feedback, and contribute to core systems in all of our games. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Take ownership of major gameplay features or systems
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to design systems
- Proactively identify and deal with issues before issues arise
- Fluent in C++
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong game design sensibilities
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
- Unreal Experience
- Shipped AAA Game
- Console game programming experience
- A computer science, mathematics, physics, or related degree.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.