SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking a Mission Designer for our upcoming titles. The Mission Designer will write and design missions as well as set them up utilizing Blueprint and similar tools in Unreal 4. The ideal candidate has strong writing abilities, able to create cohesive narratives and has experience scripting with Unity or Unreal. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and willing to work without a lot of supervision.
Must include writing samples to be considered for this position.
- Work closely with design leadership to implement and polish compelling missions
- Write narrative elements for missions and quests as well as character dialogue
- Iterate, polish and balance missions around existing systems and mechanics
- Utilize Unreal Blueprint and state machine to implement quests
- Experience with a major game engine. Unreal experience preferred
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience writing in various themes and settings
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Extreme attention to detail
- Genuine passion for games and game development
- Actively seek feedback to improve work while also providing guidance and feedback to peers
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demand
Send Resume and writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.