SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking a Level Designer for our upcoming titles. The Level Designer will design, create and implement levels and experiences powered by Unreal 4. The ideal candidate has an deep understanding of core design concepts like flow, pacing, storytelling and structure. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and willing to work without a lot of supervision.
- Work closely with the design team and environment artists to create level designs that are functional, interesting and fun!
- Shepard level designs from the paper map stage to the final stages of polish
- Utilize Unreal 4 and Blueprint to create and maintain levels
- Create and maintain puzzles, interactive experiences and other dynamic elements in a level
- Proactively seek feedback and iterate on feedback
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Unreal and Unreal Blueprint
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Positive, quality-focused individual with a wide knowledge of games
- Ability to communicate design ideas verbally as well as written
- Actively seek feedback to improve work while also providing guidance and feedback to peers
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Shipped a AAA Game
- Scripting language experience
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.