Environment Concept Artist
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is looking for an Environment Concept Artist to help realize various environments in our upcoming games. The Environment Concept Artist will be working with the Art Director on the visual development of various environments for our upcoming games. The environment concept artist is expected to provide the art team with inspirational illustrations, including: environment props/set dressing pieces, vistas, environment and object exploration, paint overs, color and lighting compositions. This is a full time position.
- Collaboratively design and conceptualize environmental assets
- Collaborate with the Art Director to develop concept artwork
- Design a wider range of original concepts and subject matter, including: interior and exterior environments, and objects
- Create orthographic and mechanical presentations of concepts which clearly define details of material and construction
- Create Lighting, composition and mood, color studies.
- Produce inspirational, promotional, and marketing art.
- 3+ years of Concept related work.
- Familiarity with the Darksiders series and other current fantasy RPGs
- Ability to work on hard surface, industrial, and organic subject matter.
- Must have excellent 2D skills and traditional technical knowledge.
- Must have portfolio of game concepts, including but not limited to prop concepts, environmental vistas, lighting concepts, game storyboards, and key art.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
Apply to: email@example.com
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.