SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is looking for an Environment Artist to help us create incredible and breathtaking environments. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of texture creation, shape language, and world building. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and willing to work without a lot of supervision.
- Use commercial and proprietary software to create high-quality 3D art assets to fulfill the necessities of the project’s functional, art and technical specifications.
- Understand the requirements and constraints of game design, engine, and platform.
- Take direction in style and technique to match your work to the style of the project.
- Excellent communication skills—you can articulate your process and receive critical feedback.
- You can estimate your tasks with a high degree of accuracy and break down the steps to completion, delivering on time and at the highest quality
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Zbrush and 3D Studio Max
- Strong modeling and texturing skills
- Solid fundamental understanding of artistic principals
- Willingness to learn commercial and proprietary software
- Solid organizational skills with adherence to asset budgets and management
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
- Experience using Substance
- Physically Based Material experience
Apply to: email@example.com
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.