SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking a Game Design Implementer for our upcoming titles. The Design Implementer will design, create and implement systems, interactives and characters utilizing Unreal 4. The ideal candidate has a strong technical understanding and experience scripting with Unity or Unreal. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and willing to work without a lot of supervision.
- Work closely with design leadership to implement and polish compelling gameplay experiences
- Iterate, polish and balance game play systems and mechanics
- Utilize Unreal Blueprint and state machine to implement in game experiences
- Experience with a major game engine. Unreal experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge scripting
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Knowledge of game production pipeline and 3d game engines
- Extreme attention to detail
- Genuine passion for games and game development
- Actively seek feedback to improve work while also providing guidance and feedback to peers
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demand
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
Apply to: email@example.com
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.