SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is looking for a highly driven recruiter. This position will work closely with studio leadership and department leads to help find talent across all disciplines. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to jump in with minimal direction. Gunfire Games is in its fourth year of operation and has seen continuous growth over that time. We are looking for the right candidate to help us grow, while still retaining the talent level and core strengths that have guided our success so far. This is a contract position initially at our Austin office with the potential to become a full-time position.
- Source the best talent through creative marketing, research, referrals and outreach programs
- Work with hiring managers to understand department requirements for a role
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Organize interview appointments for potential applicants
- Track candidate activity and communication with hiring managers
- Develop new tools and processes to refine the studio’s recruiting pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of game recruiting experience
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks Passion for gaming and game development
Apply to: email@example.com
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.