Contract QA Position
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is looking for a self motivated QA Tester. This position could be the ideal path to a development role at Gunfire Games. This is a contract position
- Tests pre-release versions of our next generation games for ease of use, reliability, consistency and absence of product defects.
- Participates in game testing activities and assists in preparing bug reports.
- Compiles lists of any defects or design issues found during testing.
- May be asked to participate in meetings with other members of the development team.
- Works with development team to track down issues, uses a variety of game authoring tools to test pipelines.
- Frequently uses independent judgment within established procedures.
- Maintains a positive team atmosphere with peers and management.
- Understanding of software quality assurance practices.
- Self-driven, problem-solver and a great team player.
- 1+ year QA Tester experience in games.
- Strong passion for video games.
- Bonus: Knowledge of current VR platforms and games
- Bonus: Video capture/editing skills
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.