Contract Community Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking a contract Community Manager. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and willing to work without a lot of supervision. This is a contract position onsite at our Austin office with the potential to become a full-time position.
- Engage the community of fans on behalf of the studio across all social platforms
- Generate PR assets, including but not limited to screenshots, videos, and gifs
- Work with our Publisher to create and execute various campaigns on social platforms
- Assist with key product messaging and generation of FAQ and similar materials
- Drive brand engagement
- At least 2+ years of social, community management, web, forum, and blogging experience.
- A passion for all things Darksiders and gaming in general
- Deep understanding of social media management tools and platforms, and how to leverage them
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Must be currently eligible to work in the USA
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, media studies, and journalism
Apply to: email@example.com
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.