SUMMARY OF POSITION
Gunfire Games is seeking a Character Rigger for our upcoming titles. The Rigger will design, create and implement complex character rigs utilizing Unreal 4. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of animation and max script. Required to be a self-starter, must be motivated and willing to work without a lot of supervision.
- Develop and maintain numerous character rigs in 3d Studio Max
- Ability to follow established metrics and hierarchy of existing rigs
- Work closely with the Character Art team to ensure all assets are delivered in a format that is suitable for rigging and animation
- Support created rigs as they are used by the animation team and create supplementary tools as needed
- Work with Animation team to develop rigs for a broad range of characters following existing technical requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of animation and animation tools
- Ability to iterate and implement quickly without sacrificing quality
- Knowledge of game production pipeline and 3d game engines
- Experience with organic and mechanical rigging
- Excellent grasp of max script
- Actively seek feedback to improve work while also providing guidance and feedback to peers
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gunfire Games LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran’s status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.